- Contact me Contact Form
5 years experience abroad to provide you my best skillsI am passionate about travel and the internet.
* Expatriate during 4 years in Malta.
* Backpacker during 6 in Southeast Asia.
* Expatriate during 7 months in Thailand.
I am a hard worker and I can handle stressful situations without neglecting the clients nor my colleagues.
I am a smiling person, organized, flexible and always positive.
For me, a problem is a challenge which always has a solution.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to know more about me. I'm ready to move (almost) anywhere around the world ;-) !
GreenTomatoMedia - Chiang Mai - Thailand(May 2012 - December 2013)
- Creating SEO optimized websites
- Project management
- Wordpress expert
- Writing articles
COLOURS OF MALTA - Sliema - Malta(Full-time - February 2009 - April 2012)
- Planning international groups and events
- Promoting the island of Malta as a conference and incentive destination
- Answering RFP (Request for Proposal)
- Creating innovative, tailor-made and cost effective programmes (in French, Italian, English and Spanish) always meeting the client deadlines
- Handling various events of up to 1000 persons (Bridgestone, Urgo, Kodak, Tecnocasa, ...)
- Working with various suppliers to ensure a high quality event to the clients that runs as smoothly as possible
- Planning and organising all programme logistics including: negotiating with clients and suppliers, coordinating transport, accommodation, team building activities, meeting rooms, Audio Visual requirements, Gala evenings and tailor-made requirements
- Negotiating the best possible rates with local suppliers and the best contract terms with clients
- Profit and loss costing and invoicing clients
ALPINE STERLING CONFERENCES & INCENTIVES - San Gwann - Malta(Internship - March 2008 - July 2008)
- Assisting the group executive in promoting the island of Malta by creating innovative, tailor-made and cost effective programmes
- Booking services (accommodation, transport, activities)
- Translating documents
- Taking part in organising events : conference and incentive groups
ZetravelerZ.com - Paris - France(Since September 2010)
- Writing articles (unique content) about 2 main topics : travel and the internet
- Community management (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, ...)
- Video interviews
- Guest blogging
- Link building
- Wordpress optimization (HTML, PHP, CSS)
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Can handle stressful situation
- Good time and priorities management skills
- Good solution-finding skills
- French (mother tongue)
- English (fluent)
- Italian (fluent)
- Spanish (good level)
- Thai (beginner)
- German (beginner)
- SEO (managing linkbuilding campaign, managing teams of multilingual writers, writing unique and quality content, using various SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Majestic SEO ...)
- SMO (managing multiple social medias accounts : Facebook, Twitter ...)
- CMS (Wordpress, Blogger)
- Emailing, creating follow up messages on autoresponder (Aweber/Mailchimp)
- WebDev (CSS, HTML, PHP)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Mac OS, Windows
University of Cergy-Pontoise (September 2007 - September 2008)
Charles de Gaulle High School in Compiègne (September 2005 - September 2007)
- France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Spain, Malta
- USA (Boston, MA)
- Thailand, Lao, Malaysia, Indonesia, The Philippines, Hong Kong and Macau (China)
- Scuba diving (PADI Advanced Open Water)
- Piano (self-educated)
- Eclectic taste